Concurrent Real-Time today announced its participation in the Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC) in Orlando, FL, taking place November 29-December 3, 2021. Concurrent Real-Time, part of HBK’s Virtual Test Division, will showcase its RedHawk Linux portfolio of real-time solutions that enable customers to accelerate innovation, reduce time-to-market and improve their competitive advantage.
“We’re looking forward to demonstrating live at I/ITSEC this year,” said Ken Jackson, President of Concurrent Real-Time. “This event gives us the opportunity to showcase our hard real-time solutions to aerospace and defense customers who demand guaranteed real-time performance for the most sophisticated applications,” he added.
Concurrent Real-Time’s will feature its latest real-time solutions in Booth #2620, including:
- RedHawk Linux RTOS and NightStar debugging and analysis tools.
- RedHawk KVM-RT hypervisor providing guaranteed real-time performance in virtual machines. See our powerful 24-core AMD system that delivers the computational prowess, I/O bandwidth, and fast response times in a unique, single-system solution.
- SIMulation Workbench framework for developing and executing real-time HIL and MIL simulations.
- FPGA Workbench software, recently recognized among the best of the best by the 2021 Military & Aerospace Electronics Innovators Award.
- Signal Workbench programmable solutions for signal conditioning.
- ImaGen Visual Server for real-time simulation and modeling.
- Data Center Infrastructure Management solution delivering a comprehensive set of cabinet-level control, monitoring, and security features.
- NVIDIA Jetson solutions for rugged systems.
Concurrent Real-Time will also showcase its driving simulator which incorporates a Hardware-in-the-Loop setup with FPGA I/O connecting the simulated vehicle model to an ECU and ensures seamless operation of major 3rd party applications working natively.
Concurrent Real-Time’s solutions can be experienced at Booth #2620 at ITSEC in Orlando, FL, taking place November 29-December 3, 2021.
To register for a complimentary Exhibits Pass, visit ITSEC registration and use Promo Code EXHVIP21.
About Concurrent Real-Time
Concurrent Real-Time is a leading provider of high-performance real-time computer systems, solutions and software for commercial and government markets worldwide. The Company’s RedHawk™ Linux® solutions deliver hard real-time performance for the most sophisticated X-in-the-Loop simulation, high-speed data acquisition, process control and low-latency transaction processing applications. Through support of NVIDIA® Jetson™ platforms, RedHawk Linux is also ideally suited for complex real-time CUDA® applications.
With over 55 years of real-time expertise, Concurrent Real-Time‘s solutions enable customers to gain the competitive edge and reduce costs by accelerating innovation and reducing time-to-market. Headquartered in Pompano Beach, FL, the Company provide sales and support from offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia, and is part of HBK’s Virtual Test Division.
Concurrent Real-Time Announces New Release of Redhawk Linux Supporting NVIDIA Jetson AGX Orin System-on-Modules
Pompano Beach, FL | May 30, 2023
Orlando, FL | November 23, 2022
Concurrent Real-Time Honored with Prestigious 2022 Military + Aerospace Electronics Innovators Award
Pompano Beach, FL | September 28, 2022
Marketing Communications Manager
800 NW 33rd St.
Pompano Beach, Florida 33064