Don’t miss The Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC) ―the world’s largest modeling, simulation and training event in Orlando, FL, November 28 – December 1.
AeroHawk, a state-of-the-art, flexible hardware-in-the-loop solution for aerospace and defense will be launched at I/ITSEC on November 28, 2022.
Our Demos at Booth #2401
- Redhawk Linux Real-Time Operating System, the foundation of Concurrent Real-Time’s product portfolio
- NightStar tools for debugging and analyzing time-critical Linux applications
- New AeroHawk HIL solution for Aerospace & Defense Industry
- KVM-RT award-winning real-time hypervisor that integrates proven Kernel-based Virtual Machine open-source technology with the RedHawk Linux real-time operating system
- ImaGen visual servers showcasing new Riyadh demo from partner Diamond Visionics
- SIMulation Workbench comprehensive framework for developing and executing real-time hardware-in-the-loop and man-in-the-loop simulations
- Inverted Pendulum
- SIGnal Workbench flexible, programmable signal conditioning solutions
- FPGA Workbench development environment
- Concurrent Real-Time I/O Cards
- DCIM Intelligent Cabinets
- Driving Simulator featuring VI-WorldSim running in real-time
Our Real-Time I/O
With options ranging from tried-and-tested cards like our Real-Time Clock & Interrupt Modules, to fully programmable FPGA cards, our I/O cards can help with any real-time application.
Defense Case Studies
Tyndall Air Force Base is first military installation to employ rugged semi-autonomous robot ‘dogs’ ― powered by RedHawk Linux’s advanced real-time operating system ― for perimeter monitoring and Base security.
Ready to get started?
Talk to an expert today and get a custom solution for your product.Contact an expert