ID: FY23-5 | Marketing
Pompano Beach, FL
Concurrent Real-Time, Inc. currently has an opening for a Full-Time Web Developer for the Marketing Team, located in our Pompano Beach, Florida office.
- Develop technical content and web site for CCRT software products
- Create and manage websites with particular emphasis on the integration of technical content with graphic designs, and video
- Create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Managing the complete software development process from conception to deployment
- Maintaining and upgrading the software following deployment
- Editing, writing, or designing website content
- Ensuring code meets industry standards and is compatible with a wide range of browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest web applications and programming practices
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- 0-2 Years of Experience
- Proficient in MySQL
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Experience with video and image editing software
- Excellent oral and written communication, proofreading and editing skills
- Ability to take ownership of a process and to use problem-solving skills to resolve issues
- Work accurately with close attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Knowledge of WordPress, Svelte and Google analytics is a plus
Other Preferred Skills
- Must be pro-active and meticulous in continuously identifying and resolving problems.
- Must have strong analytical, diagnostics and creative problem-solving skills.
- Must have strong process skills and ability to identify inefficiencies.
- Must be capable of working well under pressure situations independently or on a team.
- Must be a self-starter with good organizational and analytical skills with solid ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to synthesize initial concepts of project and determine technical principles involved.
- Ability to impart current technology in an engineering or manufacturing environment.
- Analyze customer requirements and formulate solutions which enable the company to maximize revenue and provide solutions companies will purchase.
- Sitting for long periods.
- Some standing and walking required.
- Must be able to carry and/ or lift up to 17 pounds.
- Based on experience and education.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
We will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).