A Technician will be responsible for performing acceptance testing on current products in Manufacturing. Failures must be identified to a specific board, assembly, peripheral and or miscellaneous hardware/software. Failed items containing UID’s must be logged into MTS database.
- Configure customer hardware and software per Sales Order.
- Compare hardware and software to Sales Order and BOM and resolve discrepancies.
- Record and report all failures in MTS or SCREAM database systems.
- Ensure all UID’s are entered into MTS database for each Sales Order.
- Ensure acceptance test flow sheet is updated as required.
- Complete ISO checklist of necessary items per processes for each specific product.
- Perform final clean up as required by each product.
- Burn necessary software per each Sales Order requirement.
- Verify revisions, perform visual inspection, and help resolve any defects found during final inspection.
- Generate DRR against defective material and give to Purchasing for RTV.
- Support customer service with field return testing and or evaluations.
- Perform quarterly inventory as required.
- Maintain test equipment as needed.
- Adhere to all company safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain a safe, clean work area.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of advanced education or specialized training
- Must be able to carry up to 34 pounds.
- Must be able to lift up to 74 pounds.
- Based on experience and education.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
COVID-19 Workplace Safety Requirements
Pursuant to Executive Order 14042, Federal contractors and subcontractors, including Concurrent Real-Time, will be required to conform to the following workplace safety protocols:
- COVID-19 vaccination of covered contractor employees, except in limited circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation.
- Compliance by individuals, including covered contractor employees and visitors, with the Guidance related to masking and physical distancing while in covered contractor workplaces.
- Compliance by individuals, including covered contractor employees and visitors, with the Guidance related to masking and physical distancing while in covered contractor workplaces
If you have any questions, view the guidance provided by the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force.