The Technical support engineer provides comprehensive technical support for customers and sales personnel in a pre-sales and post-sales environment; key technical interface between the Company and its customers; works closely with and supports sales personnel.
- Works closely with colleague and the Manager in order to drive revenue growth.
- Works closely with customers to determine technical requirements, feasibility and expectations.
- Provide call support, technical leadership in customer meetings including preparing technical supporting materials; presenting and explaining product capabilities, features and benefits; demonstrating products, and developing solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Subject matter expert in Concurrent products and solutions including hands-on experience to be credible in guiding customers to the ideal solution.
- Support customer technology evaluations including lab trials and proof of concepts.
- Serves as a customer advocate. Communicates possible process improvements and products based on customer input and requirements.
- Setup demo system by either coding, integrating the 3rd party software.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Master’s degree in Automation specialty or Computer Science or an equivalent combination of education and industry experience.
- English：CET-4 and above.
- More than 1 year working experience.
- Familiar with C or C++programming language and MATLAB products and technologies.
- Requires the knowledge of using MATLAB / Simulation tools and the field of automation control. Working experience in MATLAB/Simulink, semi-physical simulation is preferred.
- Familiar with the hardware commonly used in HIL.
- Sitting for long periods.
- Ability to travel to customer meetings and events with little notice.
- Work seriously, responsibly, and work hard.
Based on experience and education.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
We will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
COVID-19 Workplace Safety Requirements
Pursuant to Executive Order 14042, Federal contractors and subcontractors, including Concurrent Real-Time, will be required to conform to the following workplace safety protocols:
- COVID-19 vaccination of covered contractor employees, except in limited circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation.
- Compliance by individuals, including covered contractor employees and visitors, with the Guidance related to masking and physical distancing while in covered contractor workplaces.
- Compliance by individuals, including covered contractor employees and visitors, with the Guidance related to masking and physical distancing while in covered contractor workplaces
If you have any questions, view the guidance provided by the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force.