Do you want to be part of a business that genuinely values entrepreneurialism, innovation and individual accountability? We focus on our customers and are proud of the difference our technology makes. We partner with some of the biggest manufacturing companies in the world and our technical innovations are used to enhance well-known brands across multiple industries.
Concurrent Real-Time is looking for a full-time System Integration Technician in our Pompano Beach, FL headquarters.
Concurrent Real-Time is part of HBK’s Virtual Test Division, which focuses on providing real-time software, simulator, and hardware-in-the-loop solutions to virtually test products throughout the development cycle, helping companies accelerate innovation and reduce time-to-market, and improve their competitive advantage. With 250 highly skilled employees, HBK’s Virtual Test Division has offices in Germany, Italy, France, UK, China, Japan, and the USA as well as a broad network of worldwide channel partners.
Concurrent Real-Time is the industry’s foremost provider of high-performance, real-time Linux software, hardware and professional services. Our mission is to be the leading provider of best-in-class real-time Linux solutions and support for time-critical applications, and to inspire technological advancements worldwide. For more than 50 years, we have been providing real-time solutions for mission-critical applications worldwide. With offices in 6 countries, our core competencies include:
X-in-the-Loop (hardware-in-the-loop, man-in-the-loop and AI-in-the-loop simulation)
High-speed data acquisition and signal conditioning
Process control solutions
High-performance visual systems
Low-latency transaction processing
• Responsible for performing acceptance testing on current products in Manufacturing. Failures must be identified to a specific board, assembly, peripheral and or miscellaneous hardware/software. Failed items containing UID’s must be logged into MTS database. Interfacing with Engineering, Product Management, Field Service, Customers and Quality is required regularly. Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel, Windows and Linux software is a plus.
• Configure customer hardware and software per Sales Order.
• Compare hardware and software to Sales Order and BOM and resolve discrepancies.
• Assist Sales Operations with customer configuration issues.
• Record and report all failures in MTS.
• Ensure all UID’s are entered into MTS database for each Sales Order.
• Perform Customer Acceptance testing using product specific diagnostics.
• Ensure acceptance test flow sheet is updated as required.
• Complete ISO checklist of necessary items per processes for each specific product.
• Perform final clean up as required by each product.
• Interface with customers and field engineers via telephone/e-mail as required.
• Work with Engineering to configure and test all RIQ’s.
• Burn necessary software per each Sales Order requirement.
• Verify revisions, perform visual inspection and help resolve any defects found during
• Generate DRR against defective material and give to Purchasing for RTV.
• Job might include travel for Customer installations.
• Provide on the job training for new test technicians.
• Support customer service with field return testing and or evaluations.
• Perform quarterly inventory as required.
• Maintain test equipment as needed.
• Adhere to all company safety policies and procedures.
• Maintain a safe, clean work area.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Here at HBK we value honesty and transparency. That’s why we put the salary ranges in the job posting! This position has an approved range (to start) from $18 – $21/hourly.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please let us know by emailing [email protected].
We will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).