Responsible for performing rework and repair of Printed Circuit boards per IPC 610 Class II standards. Must have soldering skills to handle fine pitch parts. In addition, job requires ability to build custom cables requiring additional soldering skills. Also must be able to use tools to cut, strip, crimp and install each pin for these custom cables. Must be able to read cable and board drawings to ensure finished product meets defined specifications.
- Perform all through hole installation and rework required on assemblies per Engineering specifications. Work must conform to IPC 610 Class II standards.
- Perform all surface mount installation to assemblies per Engineering specifications. Work must conform to IPC 610 Class II standards.
- Perform basic fine pitch installation per Engineering specifications. Work must conform to IPC 610 Class II standards.
- Remove and install through hole, surface mount and fine pitch components. Complete solder wiring and etch cutting as required. Work must conform to IPC 610 Class II standards.
- Perform microscope inspection on all PCB’s as required.
- Utilize Engineering drawings to cut, strip, crimp and install cable wires for custom designed cables.
- Utilize MTS database to enter UID’s as required – training will be provided.
- Notify department manager of parts identified for scrap.
- Adhere to all company safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain a safe, clean work area.
- Maintain required tools and equipment.
- Order necessary solder equipment.
- Perform such other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent, plus 2 years of advanced education or specialized training.
- Over 1 years, up to and including 3 years of related job experience.
- Must be able to carry up to 10 pounds.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds.
- Based on experience and education.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).