Are you passionate about delivering high quality IT-support to colleagues locally and globally? We are looking for an experienced, committed, driven and service minded IT Operations Specialist, Network who can strengthen the global IT team. This position is located in Pompano Beach, FL.
You will be part of the global Support & Factory IT team, working together with dedicated colleagues in USA, Europe, and Asia.
Your daily work will include:
- Work with Firewall’s, WAN and LAN services and features
- Handle legacy infrastructure based on Cisco
- Be responsible for the local Network Solution are sound and deliver daily hands-on operational services.
- Build and operate Network solutions to support hybrid cloud platforms (on-prem, off-prem, dedicated cloud)
- Ensure that we implement the IT prescribed tools, governance and operation methods to the setups
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and on budget with the scope that maximizes business value for CCRT and HBK
You will also have the opportunity to be involved in a wide range of IT Projects as and when they are required.
Demonstrable skills in installing, configuring and troubleshooting the following are required:
- Desktops, Laptops, Printers and Computer peripherals.
- 5+ years technical experience from either operation or support within a IT function.
- Hands-on experience from implementing enterprise-scale core infrastructure network components
- Skilled in Security methods and architecture of the network
- Microsoft Windows 7 to Windows 10
- Microsoft Office 2010 and later
- ADSL/DSL Router/Firewalls, Lan Switches
- TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Microsoft Active Directory User Management (Password, Unlocks etc)
- Anti-Virus Software
In addition, any experience of the following would be an advantage:
- Microsoft Azure
- Endpoint protection
- Bitlocker Encryption
- Telephony/VoIP Systems
- Asset Management tools
- VPN Clients
- SAP Clients
- Excellent technical skills
- An “Own it” attitude, seeking to solve problems before they occur
- Flair for execution
- Natural problem solving ability
- Seeing “IT” as a hobby as well as well as a job
What We Offer
The position will provide you with an opportunity to further your career alongside some of the best and most passionate technology experts from around the world in a leading company within the test and measurement industry. You will be a strong contributor who collaborates closely with colleagues from various business functions all over the world.
Freedom with responsibility is the framework for CCRT and HBK’s employees. This allows for a good balance between work and family life and for constant development of professional and personal skills in an international and enjoyable working environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
We will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).