- Provide necessary technical support/analysis to inter-company (concurrent) and our customers. Act as single point of contact for support, field and development personnel in managing critical problems.
- Installation and integration both hardware and software
- Address technical problems involving the integration of all Concurrent software products and their interaction with Concurrent and non-Concurrent hardware. Integrate non-Concurrent products into Concurrent systems.
- Develop new concepts and approaches to situations not previously encountered as required.
- Define, analyze, and resolve complex software and systems problems via telephone, remote computer link, and on-site support, distinguishing between hardware and software problems and responding accordingly.
- Provide support for operating system upgrades, product, and patch installations.
- Escalate critical problems through proper channels, pulling critical resources when needed and documenting problem resolution.
- Provide detailed systems expertise involving integration and interplay of complex hardware, software, and communications products, including the identification and resolution of complex problems involving Concurrent and non-Concurrent products.
- Perform training as required.
- Provide technical evaluation and input when new products are released.
- Assist from time to time in the development and/or maintenance of product releases.
- Distribute software fixes to customers and field support personnel.
- Perform collateral duties as assigned that contribute to the operation of technical support.
- Perform such other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please let us know by emailing [email protected].
We will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).