- Preparing and developing technical presentations to explain our company’s products or services to customers.
- Discussing equipment needs and system requirements with customers and engineers.
- Collaborating with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Generating high-quality sales leads, following up after initial contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales, and arranging deliveries.
- Researching, developing and modifying products to meet customers’ technical requirements and needs.
- Helping customers who have problems with installed products and recommending improved or upgraded materials and machinery.
- Soliciting and logging client feedback and evaluating the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers.
- Identifying areas for improvement and communicating these issues as well as possible solutions to upper management.
- Setting and achieving sales goals and quotas.
- Training other members of the sales team on the technical aspects of the company’s products and services.
- A Bachelor’s degree in engineering, or related field.
- Experience in sales and the technology field.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
- The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- Good leadership and team working skills.
- Willingness to continue your sales and engineering education.
- Ability to build client relationships easily
- Analytical ability and great problem-solving skills
- Self-confidence to support persuasion and sales efforts
$100,000-$150,000 basic annual starting salary (variables to be discussed)”
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please let us know by emailing [email protected].
We will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).